Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blessings

Sylvia is taking after her sister in that she LOVES to help Mama. See her folding the laundry for me?



The pile on her princess table is the "done" pile:) All she's got left are the bibs from th basket.



Olivia awed me again today while we chatted. She was reviewing our family members, one by one, naming, counting, and describing each one's eye color and who is similar and different...much like the conversation of every other day. I mentioned to her that all those people, Daddy, Olivia, Sylvia, and Joey, are all my blessings...that God gave them to me and that they are very special to me...making them what we call blessings. She replied matter of factly, "And you're a blessing too Mommy, a blessing to us."

Lump in my throat.

Who needs a card or gift on Mother's Day or my birthday when I've got children who say things like this to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment