Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beauty



Do you see the beauty in this? At a glance, it may look like a trashcan covered in ice, but is there beauty there? I feel much like this trashcan at times, but dripping with sin, not ice. Jesus sees the beauty in me, somehow, and washes me of my sins, just as He will melt the ice that is slowing us all down and messing up our lives right now. Sin does the same thing, slows us down and messes up our lives. Our only hope is in Jesus.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes o the Father except through me." John 14:6

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

Not sure if this analogy will make sense to anyone else. Sometimes, I'm feeling so brilliant in my head, but the words come out sounding like garbage. Ha, there I go again with the trashcan theme. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment