Monday, May 25, 2009

otnay eemay ondaymay...just playin'

Wanna read my previous "Not me's"? Go here and here.



As you can imagine, the clarity of my mind is unmatched and I simply don't forget things. So I won't share that I did not forget my library card on our outing to the library this week. Ya, kids love leaving the library empty-handed. And furthermore, after arriving at Olivia's dance class on Wednesday afternoon, I did not realize that I had brought her to dance without her dance bag (which holds her ballet and tap shoes) for the 2nd time in 3 weeks.

Being a total professional, you would not have found me in tears more than once at work in the unit last weekend. What kind of basketcase goes around bawling in the presence of my colleagues and patients? ahem

Given my background, it's no surprise that I'm a hygienic freak! Attempting to model this trait and pass it on to my children, I had to say "No" to sissy when she wanted to wear her swimsuit like her big sister. "What if you potty on your leg?", I asked her. How unsanitary would it be to let our un-toilet trained 2 year-old run around diaperless outside while she "helped" her daddy wash his car?

Speaking of that diaperless 2 year-old, I won't disgust and intrigue you all with the fact that said child had fecal matter, urine, and lipstick smeared all over her legs within 24 hours, but none at the same time. Don't ask!

Sticking to my completely traditional nature, I did not let my husband cook supper, clean up supper, or do the laundry several times in the last week. I don't need help with such things. I can do it ALL!

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1 comment:

  1. I did not potty train my son by allowing him to pee on trees in our yard whenever he wanted.

    I would never allow my daughter to play in a mud puddle. It would have made a huge mess and more laundry for me.

    ReplyDelete