Monday, May 18, 2009

Meal Planning Once Again

So the 2 week meal plan went well. I only had to pick up about $25 worth of "extras" over the past week. This week, I've planned and inventoried more thoroughly, and my hope is to not have to spend ANYTHING on extras until June. Here is the plan:

Week #1
Monday-hot Italian subs & lettuce salad (recipe props to Miss S.T.)
Tuesday-BBQ pork sammies & rice side
Wednesday-grilled cheeseburgers & fries
Thursday-egg/bacon burritos & waffles
Friday-BLT's & melon
Saturday-spaghetti & cheesy bread
Sunday-chicken Caesar salad & fruit side

Week #2
Monday-roast & mashed potatoes
Tuesday-B&B casserole & English muffins
Wednesday-beef enchiladas & refried beans
Thursday-bubble pizza & lettuce salad
Friday-chicken fajita burritos & Spanish rice
Saturday-grilled cheese sammies & fruit side
Sunday-order out:)

Sorry I failed at taking pictures of any of our meals lately. I'll try to do better this time around. Let me know if you'd like to see pictures of any specific meals posted. I'll try to oblige.

No comments:

Post a Comment