Monday, February 16, 2009

This is for Lance

A couple months ago some friends and family participated in my college football bowl pick 'em tournament. For a small fee you could try your hand at picking the winners of the 36 college bowl games. The person with the most points wins. Very simple. This year my friend Lance won the tournament (barely right?). I have been slacking a little bit in getting him his cash winnings and have been trying to come up with a trophy of sorts. Well, today was the day that I finally got it done. So without further ado, on behalf of the 1st annual Ruden Bowl Pick 'Em Tournament I present Lance McConnell with the championship trophy:

Notice that it's a bowl.....with picks....witty I know

Congratulations Lance

PS: Lance, let me know how you would like the trophy delivered.  If you're going to be in Ames sometime you can swing by and pick it up.  Or I can mail it.

No comments:

Post a Comment