Monday, February 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Do you like my go home outfit?

Here I am in my new room!

Pink socks? Aww man!

More pics from the last week can be found here.

We are finally home today!! How awesome! Mom and Joe are safe and sound right where they belong..home. We are going to enjoy our time together today as a family and try to get back on track! Thanks for all of your kind words, prayers, and help over the last week. We are so blessed to have so many people to care for us! Now we can't wait to get a few visitors so you all can meet Joseph!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad everything is going good and everyone is at home where they need to be. I love the pictures and new adjustments on your blog I haven't looked on here in a long time. My thoughts are with you guys.

    Love
    Coco

    ReplyDelete