Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Our Tough Little Man

What an incredibly long day!! It seems like Joseph was born three days ago! I am home from the hospital now and Abbey is ready for a good night's sleep and I am too. Joe made some great progress today so things are looking up. He became less dependent on the oxygen throughout the day so that is a good sign. We will know more from the preliminary results of his labs tomorrow. We are hoping that there is no sign of infection in his lung. If all goes well, we should have everyone home Friday. Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes. The Lord has blessed us so much with so many of you that care for us. Keep them coming!

P.S. You know it's a long day when your 2 year old puts herself to bed!

3 comments:

  1. The McConnell family is praying for all the Rudens. We hope you are all healthy and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt and Abbey,

    Your family is in our prayers. I know the NICU at MG is wonderful and that Joe will received the best attention from the staff there. They were wonderful the entire 10 days Jamison and I spent there and I know that you will all be well taken care of.

    Denise & Bud

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that you all are getting the rest that you need and that today has been a good one for Joey. Go Joe! I hope that you all get to go home tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete