Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lunch with the fam


Matt brought the girls by for a bit this morning and we all had lunch together in the cafeteria. It was absolutely blissful!! I couldn't imagine wanting to be anywhere else in the world. The girls were bubbly and thoroughly enjoyed their pizza and ice cream:) We even laughed when Daddy spilled his soda! While Matt was visiting Jojo, they sang songs with me, colored, and "stickered" in their princess books.

I can't wait to get home with them!

Olivia can write her name now! We think her new skill is quite impressive:)

3 comments:

  1. That was the first meal we'd all had together since Monday night!! WOW! Oh, and thanks for calling me out on spilling my pop. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved this blogspot, but have never left a comment, but I just had to let you know that I have never enjoyed it as much as I am enjoying it right now!

    Keep the wonderful news coming. Cannot wait to here that Little Joey is going home.

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Gma & Papa

    PS - "Way to go O!, I love your autograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so... pleased to hear that baby Joe is doing so well. You will all be home before you know it. We have been praying for all of you. Hope to see you all soon
    Love,
    Lee Ann/Lonnie

    ReplyDelete