Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweethearts

It has been more than Valentine's Day weekend for this couple of sweethearts. Today marks the 12th anniversary of our first date. A dozen years ago tonight Ab and I were off to the TWIRP (The Woman Is Required to Pay) dance at our high school. It seems like a lifetime ago but I can still remember it like it was yesterday. (Maybe I can even scrounge up some pics from that fateful night!) We are going to celebrate by snuggling in and watching the movie "Fireproof."

4 comments:

  1. Wow -- Good for you! I'm impressed! Three children...including a new baby...and you're still able to make time for the two of you. Good Job!

    PS -- I've heard lots of great things about Fireproof. I tried to rent it last night, but apparently everyone else had the same idea. :)

    Hope you enjoy your evening...

    OH, and good job Little J! Sounds like you're improving and getting better all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ALMOST made it all the way through the movie without Joe needing a feeding! The movie was really great. I would highly recommend it. **** (These are my 4 stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Maybe I'll try to rent it next weekend.

    Have you two read the book yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have it, just haven't started it yet!!!

    ReplyDelete