Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yes...8 weeks


8 weeks old and growing like a weed, as they say. We've started some "sleep training" here in the Ruden home, so please all pray for a full night's sleep soon! Naps are going well. Joseph falls asleep easily, unswaddled, in his crib about an hour after waking, and sleeps 1-2 hours at a time. We just have to get the night sleep extended a bit. I'm hopeful this week:)


Don't you just LOVE baby "chub"? (obviously I do)


I rearranged the girls' bedroom this morning and it refreshed everyone back to cheerful moods. Olivia even let Sylvia look at a book with her while they listened to it on CD. (she's normally very protective of such activities and finds her sister to be intrusive) I wish I didn't feel so guilty for not reading it to them myself...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment