Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Quest for the Perfect Pizza

We are quite fortunate here in Ames to have access to dozens of pizza places. Recently we have attempted to try out some of the new ones in town. This weekend we tried out Jeff's Pizza Shop in Campustown.  I was drawn to try this place because the logo reminds me of my favorite pizza from LeMars, Jerry's Pizza (ignore the nay-sayers, Jerry's is awesome.) So anyway.....Jeff's Pizza was good, even though they got our order wrong. It doesn't compare to Jerry's, but I would definitely eat it again! I guess the quest for the perfect pizza continues.....


Jeff's Pizza

6 comments:

  1. It looks good. I wonder if I could Jerry's to deliver to Ames for you!! Love..Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. the quest ends in Chicago with Art of Pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  3. try black market pizza
    its new! Very Very good!
    http://www.blackmarketpizza.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have tried that. It's good too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. out of ideas! My fav is and always will be Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeff's has good sandwiches as well. I recommend anything with smother butter on it. (I'm serious. Check out their menu).

    ReplyDelete