Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good Times

Life is getting back to normal and I'm loving it!! I've been back to work sporatically for classes, and will be going back "full-time" (in quotes because I technically only work 3 "days" (quotes because I loosely equate a day to a shift, even though I may work 3am-3pm or 7pm-7am)) of every 7...but they're 12 hour shifts! ...whew, was that confusing or what? Anyways, I just wanted to convey that while I've loved my time at home with the kids, I'm really excited to get back on the job. I'm going to be doing only weekend hours in May, so Joey doesn't have to go to daycare, then back to "during the week" hours in June and Matt will be home with the kiddos while I work. As if Mondays weren't hard enough already, this May's Mondays will be espeically challenging as I will be coming home from my third 12 hour night-shift at work, to muddle through the day with Joey at home with me! Yikes!! I may be teetering on the edge of crazy now:) Oh well. Hey, have you seen my beautiful children lately? These are pics of us being silly this week.


3 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! The little man is growing up so fast. I really like the big, teeth-less smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those adorable smiles!! I can't believe how big of a smile Joey already has!! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! He is really smiling alot now. Have a great weekend. Love, Aunt Kiki

    ReplyDelete