Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Prom! (1997)

Since it is the prom season, I was prom-pted (har har) to dig out the ol' photo album and take a trip back to Abbey's and my Senior Prom. The theme was "The Sun,the Moon, and Stars" and our after prom theme was "South of the Border." It was a lot of fun and I'm glad that I actually get to say that I went to prom with my wife (she wasn't at the time, we haven't been married THAT long!). Against my better judgement I am going share some pictures from that evening.

The happy couple

Say "Cheese-y"

The Prom Crew

Isn't she lovely?

Yes, I am old enough to go to prom.



1 comment:

  1. Awww…that's sweet! How many people can actually say they went to prom with their high school sweetheart?

    Okay Matt…you do look a little different…I mean, "more mature." But Abbey, you haven't aged at all!!!

    ReplyDelete