Thursday, August 6, 2009

Need A Laugh?

There have been quite a few of my friends on Facebook using the website yearbookyourself.com to make funny pictures of what they may have looked liked in different eras. I thought I'd give it a try.....oh my, how funny! Some of the pictures that you come up with are just plain hilarious.....or scary! Here's an example:

If you need a good laugh, check out the rest of my pictures here and check out Abbey's pics here. Or go to the website and yearbook yourself!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Look how creative you can cut or grow out your hair now.
    How fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Such a handsome dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ab, I didn't recognize you in some of these hair styles. How fun!!!!
    Some were quite cute actually. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete