Monday, August 3, 2009

Crackin' Jokes

The girls and I had a tea party the other day and part of our conversation centered around telling jokes. Since the girls don't know many jokes, I asked them to make some up. It was quite entertaining. I think their made up jokes were funnier than some real jokes I've heard! Here is a couple of the jokes they made up:

Translations:
Sylvia: Why did the people run away from the monster?
Because they didn't have any shirts!

Olivia: Why didn't the people run away with their shirts?
Because they ran away with their shirts!

(I'm not sure where the "shirts" theme came from)

This may be an existing joke already, but here's one I made up:

Did you hear about the rabbit that was brought back from the dead?
It was a real "hare" raising experience!!

C'mon, you laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment