Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Early Bird

Olivia has always been an early bird. Her internal alarm clock goes off much earlier than most 5 year olds', but I've learned to love that about her. Getting up so early every morning assures that she won't miss out on anything!


Believe it or not, she likes to sneak into the bathroom on Saturday and Sunday mornings while I'm getting ready for work, blankie and pillow in hand, and snuggle up right there next to the "throne". She watches me dry my hair and tells me stories or sings me songs. That's right, Olivia is not a child that likes listening nearly as much as she likes performing. It's so funny that Sylvia asks me to sing to her all the time while Olivia asks me to be quiet so she can sing. Ha!


Olivia, I cherish our early weekend morning visits in the bathroom.

1 comment: