Thursday, January 29, 2009

Spa anyone?

I just had the most delightful morning!! 7:30am found me receiving a massage, which lasted around an hour. One very cool thing about this particular massage was the fact that I got to lay on my belly, with the "bump" hanging through a hole in the massage table! After the rub-down, I had a pedicure followed by a manicure...complete with polish! I walked out of the salon 3 hours after arriving, feeling absolutely wonderful. I highly recommend such an experience to everyone!!! I have Matt to thank for my blissful spa-day. (what a great gift, huh?)

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful Abbey! You deserve it:) Good job Matt. You are an excellent husband to treat your pregnant wife to some pampering! I hope that you are feeling much better too Abbey and have a great remainder of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Good job, Matt!!!

    Where did you go?

    And I am NOT pregnant...in case you're wondering. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to the Finesse Salon in Somerset. The girls there were wonderful!!!

    And we ARE waiting for that big announcement someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Matt should talk to Russ and fill him in on the spa treatments!

    ReplyDelete