Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good Report

This morning got off to an interesting start with Sylvia fighting everything-didn't want to wear the adorable puffer vest, declined having her hair brushed, and fought the pony-tail as if I had asked her to eat worms! It was a quiet house after Matt got the girls out the door. I was able to finish up my "to do" list from yesterday, eat breakfast as I watched the morning news, and shower and get ready at a leisurely pace. I can really appreciate these peaceful mornings once in awhile!

My doctor's appointment was on time and uneventful-what an absolute blessing!! I was even cleared to work some light-duty type, abbreviated shifts in the ICCU. I tested it out following my appointment, working from around 10:30 am-3:00 pm today. Everyone was glad to see me looking well again. I even got a hug from 'da boss:) I couldn't have been happier to be at work.

Matt has his teacher's circle tonight, so us girls are staying in for a light supper and movies. Good thing I don't have to go to work till 7:00am tomorrow because Matt always has many interesting things to say about his evening spent with the other local math instructors. They usually have some very difficult, complex proof or equation that they work on. Matt loves to outdo himself by "dominating" the problem! Now I just wait for him to arrive home and tell me all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment