Friday, January 23, 2009

Exiled





Since I have soooooooo much time on my hands now, I'm back to posting on our blog. I feel a bit foreign here, but I know you'll all welcome me back with open arms...or eyes.

Above, you'll see some things, besides my beautiful girls, that I'm gazing at to cheer myself up. Mom Fitch sent me the cute balloon attached to a bag of cinnamon bears...yummy-no pic of the candies because they were gone before I even left the hospital. Mom and Dad Ruden sent me the cheerful bouquet of flowers. The snap-dragons and tulips are the most gorgeous and remind of warmer, spring days to come. I love daydreaming about spring because I know Baby J will be here with us then and I will no longer be a prisoner in my own recliner! Why is it that last week, I would have given anything to just sit here doing nothing, but since I've been told I HAVE to lay around, all I want to do is be up and around? I know I need a major attitude adjustment right now and that things could be much worse. I need to concentrate on all that I have to be thankful for. I'm struggling...

On a lighter note...anyone recognize this little ham?

2 comments:

  1. That would be the princess..Olivia!! Her hair almost looks red in that picture. Call me if your bored.

    Love,
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be thinking of you - take care of yourself.

    R, S and P

    ReplyDelete