Monday, November 17, 2008

Through the Eyes of a Child


A while back Olivia got a Fisher-Price digital camera for kids and has always loved taking pictures with it.  The camera holds about 50 pictures so when she fills it up I usually go through and delete some of them so she can keep taking more pictures.  But the other day I decided to download the pictures from her camera onto our computer.  When I looked at some of the pictures I had to wonder what she was thinking about when she took them.  What struck her as something worthy of snapping a picture of it? Here are just a few of the pictures she took.  Just imagine the curiosity that was going through her mind when she took them.

Here's a picture of a light on the ceiling.
The trashcan in the kitchen.
Her feet in pajamas.
A teddy bear and frog on her bed.
Sylvia.
A close-up of her gift from Gramma Lola's trip to Africa.
A light switch
The back of my head.

2 comments:

  1. It's like a diary of her day. How modern and cutting edge! She'll be on exhibition at MOMA in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! MY heart was so happy when I saw she took a picture of her teddy and gift from Grandma...what treasures!

    ReplyDelete