Thursday, June 5, 2008

Always A Bridesmaid......

Well, it's official. I got a call from Ames Middle School tonight informing me that they were very impressed with me but they offered the job to someone else. I have now ALMOST landed jobs at two of the top school districts in Iowa. Looks like I will be a Tigerhawk for at least another year! I'm not sad however. I know God has a plan for me and He feels there is more work for me to do where I am. So I will forge ahead and start making plans for next year! I wish it was August already! I know, I'm crazy like that. I need to start teaching summer school or something.

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "plans for good, and not for evil, to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

  1. Awww...I'm bummed for you. But I think it's great that you have such a good attitude about it. You're right – God does have a special plan for all of us. I'm thankful that you see it that way.

    ReplyDelete