Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Me? A Vegetarian??

For those of you that know my attitude toward vegetables you may find the following a bit strange. Abbey is always trying new recipes out and we are her official taste-testers. So tonight she makes a vegetarian pasta-type-thing. Two of my favorite things! Pasta AND veggies! (I hope you can sense the sarcasm there). It even had spinach in it...yikes. Well, since I was starving I was more than willing to give it a try and to my surprise it was actually edible! The veggies were grilled so it addded a nice flavor to it :) Will I eat it again? Probably. Will I become a vegetarian any time soon? Well, let me just say this...where's the beef!!

Here is a picture of the veggie-dish in question, and a picture from the recipe...not too bad eh? If you are interested in this recipe leave a comment and we'll email it along to you.


3 comments:

  1. looks pretty yummy! what veggies are in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Matt!!!
    Way to go Ab!!!
    Yes I would like the recipe.
    See you soon.
    Love _ _ _ aka _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    What did the girls think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, what's your email? Email it to us rudenfam@hotmail.com so you don't have to post it here!! I'll send you the recipe.

    ReplyDelete