Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dinner with the Smidts!

Tonight we were joined for supper by our friends Eric and Karen! We cooked up what we referred to as the "All American Meal." We grilled up some baby back ribs with sweet corn (we grilled the sweet corn too!) It was a new thing for us since I had neither grilled ribs nor sweet corn before. It turned out great and we enjoyed a nice meal with friends. To top it off Karen was nice enough to bring dessert. It was an ice cream sandwich cake!! WOW! Was it ever tasty! Thanks for joining us guys! Here's a few pics from the evening:



1 comment:

  1. Hey guys! Great supper...we really need to follow your lead with experimentation! You guys rock!
    I haven't forgotten I still need to get you the ice cream cake recipe...I promise I will do it real soon!

    ReplyDelete