Friday, October 9, 2009

Baby legs

Baby legs are all the rage this season...so I made some for my own baby:) Check them out! Adorable, don't you agree? Oh yeah, and Joey's crawling now...hee hee.


Here's Sylvia being her silly sister self. I had to snap some candids of her after her near-death experience yesterday. Ya, she was almost backed over by a minivan while walking up the driveway at the sitter's house. Let's just say God's hand was on her more visibly than one could ever imagine. Praise Him!


Wish I could leave you readers with a glance at Miss Olivia, but we don't want to glorify her time-outtedness:( Nope, that is not the first or last time you'll see made-up words on our blog!

1 comment:

  1. How'd you make the Baby legs? Of course, I saw them AFTER they were a need at our house. But that'd be a cool baby gift for someone else.

    ReplyDelete