Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Middle School Upgrade

This summer my middle school received a new gymnasium floor through donations made to our school! I've been waiting all summer to see it, it's going to be awesome! We use to have a tile floor (which is not the ideal surface for a gymnasium, talk about slippery!!). It sure made for some interesting basketball games though! We also got all new lights in the gym.

Here are some "before" shots that I took before I left school in May:





And here are some "almost after" shots. They are not quite done yet:



1 comment:

  1. Gosh, this is the third generation of Fullmer Fitch Ruden kids that got to play in the classroom with teacher parents. Awesome. I remember thinking we were so cool cause we got to go to the teacher's lounge for a pop. Having pop was a treat and there were no other teacher's around to take up space in the teacher's lounge. Pictures are great.
    Love _ _ _ aka _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    ReplyDelete