Thursday, April 1, 2010

Failure

During naptime today, I was the big failure, for the following reasons.

  • meant to clean up lunch...didn't
  • meant to read a few more chapters in my book...didn't
  • meant to blog (something significant)...didn't
  • meant to take a snooze myself...didn't

So what did I do during the kids' naptime today? I browsed real estate pictures and planned the layout and decorating schemes for our new (to us) family room. Yes, I may be totally setting myself up for disappointment if we are indeed stuck with this house for another school year...but OH WELL!

2 comments:

  1. You can always dream. The McConnells are praying good thoughts for Matt and you guys. I hope he gets what he wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I can't wait to hear read your "significant" blog post. :) We too, are praying for your family.

    And BTW, I didn't do anything during naptime -- I SLEPT! HA!

    ReplyDelete