Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving

It's that time of year when we bring to surface all of the things we are thankful for. A time to reflect of what we have. So I thought I would take a brief moment to acknowledge what I am thankful for.

My job: As stressful as it can be at times and as much as I'd like to find something else to do at times I am grateful for my job. Especially in times when some don't even have a job let alone a job that is fulfilling. I feel grateful that I have to opportunity to serve others every day through my job.

My extended family: I am grateful that I have a group of people that love me and share in life with me.

My kids: There are no words that describe the experience of fatherhood. I am thankful that I have been given three wonderfully beautiful children to raise.

My wife: If there are no words to describe the fatherhood experience, there are even fewer to describe being a husband. I am forever thankful that I have my partner.

My Lord: I would have none of this without Jesus. I thank the Lord every day for blessing me, redeeming me, shaping me and guiding me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment